Opportunities for you
Updated: Jun 24, 2021
We hope this update finds you and your family safe and well as we head towards the final straight of an academic year like no other here in the UK.
In this month's edition we want to help support you by bringing together some of the brilliant work our trusted partners do as well as keeping you up to date with some exciting announcements from Future Action.
We are delighted that 8 more schools across the world have signed up for our programs this week. Over 100 trailblazing teachers across the globe have trusted us to help them transform the lives of over 10,000 young people this year. Why not sign up for our complimentary taster courses so you can see what all the fuss is about? To receive your login click here.
As always we would love to hear from you, so click here to get in touch with us if you would like to have a conversation about how we can help you achieve your priorities.
Have a great end to the summer term and stay safe.
Value for you:
- Click on the image below to listen to our founder Neil Moggan talk about Building Mental Fitness on the brilliant Believe, Move, Grow podcast with Daniel Elias.
We discuss strategies to support children’s and teacher’s mental health and how to create a school culture where physical and mental well-being are the heartbeat of the school.
Click here to listen to the podcast on itunes.
- How to freshen up your PE curriculum next academic year to have a transformational impact in an ever changing world.
Click on the image to read our blog.
- Want to know how to shift your school culture towards mental health from reactive to proactive?
Click on the icon to read our blog.
- Last week was National Money Week.
We believe this is an area that schools can and should make a transformational difference to young people's futures.
- Click on the image if you are looking for an ambitious financial literacy program that will transform young people's lives and give them the skills and resources to follow their dream life.
- Read how British International School Phuket did exactly that by clicking on the button below.
- We are delighted to announce that we are collaborating with the brilliant team at WealthBuilders to create an exciting WealthBuilders for Teens program.
Watch this space for more information.
- WealthBuilders can help you if you don't want to be teaching when
you are 68, and we can save you £500 in the process.
Click on the icon to watch their introductory webinar explaining how.
- Need exceptional exam revision guides, get in contact with GCSE Simplified by clicking on the icon below.
Quote Future Action and receive 10% off your order.
- Click on this link to help your young people understand how they can boost their sleep to improve their health.
To find out more about this excellent program from Age of Light Innovations click on the link here.
Get in Touch:
Get in touch with us so we can help you with your priorities.
Why not give us a follow on Twitter at: